You can use JANZZ.jobs as a private individual, company, organization, headhunter, association, NGO or freelancer. Subscriptions vary in duration and the number of profiles and JANZZs available at a given time. If you’re under 25, you can use JANZZ.jobs free of charge with a Young Talent subscription.
GET STARTED WITH JANZZ.JOBS
The first thing to do is create your user profile. Later, you can set up additional user profiles on the same user account if you want. With the JANZZ.jobs document management, you can manage all your documents simply and securely. Use it to exchange references or work samples for example with a trustworthy contact.
Create your JANZZ step by step and publish it. There are 5 mandatory items of information. However, you can enhance your JANZZ with many more optional criteria. The default disclosure settings for your profile details, phone numbers, online information and documents can be adjusted at any time.
The more exactly you describe your JANZZ, the better the system can find an offer or request that matches your JANZZ. Your top matches will be displayed in real time in your JANZZs section and even while your creating or editing one of your JANZZs. The match bar explains the exact accuracy of each top match.
- 15.06.2016 Jiri, Chef (ZH) "As a chef, it's not always easy to find a job with..."
- 14.06.2016 J.D. from Richterswil. Once a marketer, always… "I used to work extensively in retail marketing in the 1990s in..."
- 13.06.2016 CK from Zurich, moving to HK "I have been extending my Accounting skills here in Switzerland since I..."
- 13.06.2016 J.B. offering old skills in a new way "As an English native speaker teaching English in Switzerland I have learned..."
- 13.06.2016 Nomad Accountant from London "I wasn’t even searching for a job. I had filled out my..."
- 13.06.2016 Portsmouth boat builders’ ongoing success "The costs of recruiting new staff for a small boat building company..."